Planning - Strategic & Operational
ALIS’ trained and experienced planning experts work side-by-side with clients to develop comprehensive plans to ensure they are prepared for the future. We employ a holistic approach to planning while taking into account the stakeholder coordination necessary to achieve the highest results. ALIS has demonstrated experience planning for Federal government clients, State and local government clients, and corporations.
ALIS’ strategic and operational planning support services include:
• Homeland security planning, including catastrophic disasters;
• Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP) and business resiliency initiatives;
• Emergency Operations;
• Business strategy;
• All-Hazard Mitigation Plans – risk mitigation plans for all hazards;
• Special event planning (in accordance with Incident Command Systems (ICS)); and
• Border Security strategy and operations.