Human Capital and Training Solutions Small Business
The Human Capital and Training Solutions Small Business (HCaTS SB) contract is a Government-Wide, Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract vehicle. HCaTS SB is the result of a partnership between the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the General Services Administration(GSA) in support of OPM’s Training and Management Assistance (TMA) program. HCaTS SB provides all Federal agencies with a flexible, efficient, and expeditious way to obtain best value solutions for human capital, organization performance improvement, and training service requirements.
Through HCaTS SB, ALIS is able to provide Federal Agency clients with results- oriented, comprehensive, and sustainable solutions for complex human capital and training requirements across three Key Service Areas (KSAs):
- Customized Training and Development
- Customized Human Capital Strategy Services
- Customized Organizational and Performance Improvement.
Abrams Learning & Information Systems, Inc. (ALIS) is a recognized leader in developing and implementing customized human capital and training solutions to address the needs of Federal Government clients. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, ALIS is a CVE verified Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). In 2012, ALIS was accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), and joined a select community of organizations that share a commitment to educational rigor, excellence, and integrity. Our Founder, President and CEO, General (Ret) John Abrams is a nationally recognized expert in training, education, organizational change and transformation, and strategic planning.
We provide our clients with solutions tailored to their unique needs. ALIS has an exceptional record of high-quality, on-time, on-budget performance since our inception in 2004. Our capabilities include:
Customized Training and Development Services (HCaTS KSA 1):
- Training needs analysis
- Competency modeling and mapping
- Competency-based curriculum design and development
- Cohort-based program design and development
- Blended learning solutions
- Curriculum maintenance and sustainment
- Executive, leadership, and supervisory training
- Coaching, mentoring, and onboarding programs
- General skills and knowledge training development
- Training program management and training delivery support services
- Facilitation and instruction – in-person and online
- Metrics, Measurement, and Evaluation – at course, curriculum, and program levels
Customized Human Capital Strategy Services (HCaTS KSA 2):
- Talent management
- Change management
- Human capital management
- Leadership development
- Communities of practice
- Knowledge management and developing learning organizations
Customized Organizational Performance Improvement (HCaTS KSA 3):
- Organizational assessment and transformation
- Organizational performance improvement
- Benchmarking and Identifying best practices
- Research, studies, and analysis
- Strategic planning and alignment
- Stakeholder engagement, communications, and outreach
- Business process improvement and reengineering
- Design Thinking
Benefits of HCaTS SB
- Available to all Federal Agencies
- Flexibility to use all contract types
- Supports achievement of customer agency’s small business goals
- Easy access to best-in-class solution providers to improve human capital management in accordance with the HCAAF and OPM governing doctrines
- Provides a vetted pool of highly qualified small businesses to support competition
- Provides longer-term planning for complex program requirements with a program ceiling of $5.75 billion for small business.
How to do business on HCaTS SB
A Notice to Proceed for HCaTS SB was issued on November 10, 2016. HCaTS SB is available for use by all Federal Agencies.
Federal clients have options in ordering procedures through self-service (direct agency ordering) and turnkey assisted acquisition services provided by OPM.
Click here for more information.
ALIS is an HCaTS SB prime contractor in Small Business Pool 1, under the $11 million size standard with the following applicable NAICS codes:
- 611430: Professional and Management Development Training
- 611699: All Other Miscellaneous Schools and Instruction
- 624310: Vocational Rehabilitation Services
HCaTS PMO website
HCaTS SB Contract Information
ALIS is a Prime contract holder for the HCaTS Small Business Pool 1.
- Contract #: GS02Q17DCR0007
- DUNS: 169830200
ALIS HCaTS SB Points of Contact:
Noël Naylor (Program Manager
VP of Training and Education
Elizabeth Bauernshub (Contract Manager)
VP of Operations
Marketing Materials and News Releases